“And, in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.”
As a child I loved to tell stories. Whether it was in the form of drawing, painting, or writing, I spent much of my childhood creating imaginary tales. Eventually, I became infatuated with telling those stories with my camera, learning how to translate my love of narrative into a new medium. Photography allows me to view people from a unique perspective. I love watching them transform in front of my camera. When I am able to unleash their true personalities, I know I’ve done my job. At the end of the day it’s all about letting loose, having a good time, and giving you beautiful images that tell your story for decades to come.
I want my clients to walk away feeling like we’ve been friends for years. Give me a couple in love, a golden sunset, some bad jokes, and we are in business.
- I was born and raised in Southern CA (Orange County to be exact) but dream of one day living somewhere with seasons.
- In 2010, I married my best friend in Lake Arrowhead, CA.
- Our daughter, Ruby, was born in our home — not a typo — on Christmas morning of 2015. Becoming a mother has inspired my career and life in ways I never imagined possible.
- I’m a coffee addict (almond milk lattes ALL DAY LONG).
- My dog Suki was my first baby.
- I try to keep a holistic home. (I’m a hippie and my husband loves to make fun of me for it.)
- I’m really good at making homemade kombucha and vegan desserts, even though I’m totally not vegan.