Wedding Yard Sale!!!
ATTENTION ALL BRIDES!!!!! This Saturday I, along with many other past brides, will be participating in a wedding yard sale at The Wedding Pantry in Old Town Tustin! If you are savvy a bride who's looking for some gently used goodies for your wedding, this is THE place to be on Saturday! Imagine, scoring tons of cool vases, jars, candles, fabric (and maybe even some awesome bridal apparel or accessories) from past brides who are offering it all for a fraction of what they paid! Yep, I was one of those brides, and I definitely wish I had an opportunity like this when I was planning my wedding! Also, they will have a banner bar for you to create your own adorable custom banners for you to use at your wedding.
So come down and scourer through our stuff, because you deserve the wedding of your dreams without having to pay for it.
FYI- I'll be there at 12-2pm and I'll be selling items such as these...
- LOTS of mason jars with chalkboard paint on the front (chalk erases off with wet towel):
- Plenty of small vases and lanterns for table decor:
- An adorable banner made from burlap, but says, "SWEETS":
- Votive candles galore!
- Homemade burlap table runners:
- Blue gingham fabric cut into approximately 4 x 4 inch squares:
- Cute fleece blankets (left over favors):
Of course, if none of my goodies appeal to you, I'm sure you will find some awesome knick knacks from some of the other brides participating!
See you on Saturday! Happy treasure hunting!!! :D