A New York City Adventure // My Travels
I consider myself extremely lucky that my job takes me on so many amazing adventures. Last summer I traveled to Seattle for a wedding, and this year I was able to go to New York City (for the second time this year) to shoot a wedding with my good friend and fellow photographer, Kaysha. Whenever I do get the chance to travel for work, I always try to add a few days of fun, turning it into more of a "workcation." This time we were able to stay for a whole week, and boy, did we make the most out of it. I mean, it's not everyday that you find yourself in the greatest city in the WORLD. It's true, I love New York City. Maybe it's because it's NOTHING like where I grew up in Orange County, it could also be the culture, the people, the food, the energy, or maybe it's just a feeling. Whatever the reason may be, it will always be my favorite city in the world. Here are some of my favorite photos taken on my iPhone from our trip.
(From left to right)
- Standing on the Tribeca Rooftop where we photographed the most beautiful NYC wedding
- A colorful New Yorker and his dog (and bird? Yes, there is a bird on his head)
- John Mayer concert in Jones Beach.
- Grubbin' on a tasty Shake Shack burger.
- Dancing the night away at a club in Williamsburg.
- A sunny view of the city from the rooftop of the MET.
- Sweating our butts off in the train station.
- Having drinks with old friends who live in the city.
- Smorgusburg spoils.
- Checking out the view in Tribeca.
- A rainy day brunch outing.
- Eerily quiet streets on Labor Day.
- Enjoying a mid day cocktail in Central Park.
- The cutest (and tiniest) cappucino at Momofuko Milk Bar.
BEST TRIP EVER!!! Can't wait to go back and do it all over again!